Monday, January 21, 2013

Major Monday

I took a week off from blogging, wasn't sure anyone was reading.  I have two readers, so for now , I will continue.



Dunkin curled up on his pillow.


I love his little toes.


They look like little pink jelly beans



How cute are his toes?


I love my camera strap hanging down....



Lap cat Derby


A friend of mine calls her the DogCat.


She loves to snuggle


Sweet Joey Boy.

I save all my boxes for the babies.....


Sometimes they love them, sometimes they don't.


Dunkin on the pink bed.



They will go for ages, and not lay on this, and they they love it all of a sudden...



Happy boy.


He drives me crazy, but I do love this boy.




Sweet Gracie



Determined to get the camera strap.


It's MINE~~



Curses, foiled, but I will get it again!!!!



Waiting.......



Got it!!!!!!!!


Joey guarding the back door.


No intruders will get by me!!!!


I am always alert!!





Dallas



Go away, I am resting!!!



Gracie, on the alert!!




Joey keeping watch!



There is nothing going on here.



Or there!


I see dead people!!


REally I do!!


There's one right over there!


I love it when they curl in a ball.


So sweet.


Gracie and her rat.


I keeeled it!


Dunkin sees dead people too.



I rip your guts out!!!   Die stupid rat!



Dallas.


Derby



I put them together on the chair....


I lub my sister!!

2 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Major PHOTO Monday. Golden Thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your photos...We like your sharing them with us!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Purrs & Hugs,
    Miss Kitty

    http://shespoketome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete