Monday, February 4, 2013

Mostly Gracie Monday

Gracie is such a little photogenic sweetheart.  So today is all about her.



She got in the box of toys and got under the flap.

She can be such a hoot.


The box was literally jumping!


In the cat tree.


See my claws?


She loves to hunt.  I was swinging the little critter.


I GOT the critter.


I am a ferocious hunter!!  ROAR!!


Sitting in the window with Joey.


Watching something....


KILL the critter!!!!


I see dead people



Still seeing dead people....



The camera was making a reflection on the wall, and she was entranced by it.


I will get that mysterious light....



Oh, there is a bird out there.....



I will get that light....



Look, it is moving.....


So entranced......

Joey is looking on amused...


I just love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment