Friday, November 9, 2012

Fantastic Feline Friday

Thank Goodness It is Friday!!!!

This Week, the 4 older cats conspired to ship Gracie off to the North Pole.




Gracie, You should go on an adventure to the North Pole!!
We can help you get there!




You'll love it there!  There are reindeer, and elves and Santa!!





I don't know what any of those things are!  I'm not sure about this.




Really, you will love it.  The elves make cat toys all year long!!  And Santa will feed you cookies and milk!



Really?  I LOVE cat toys!  And Milk!  I am ready to go!





YES!!!!  My evil plan is working!
Now we just need someone with opposable thumbs to tape the box and make the label.




Let me think....I don't think Momma will do it.




Worthless Humanoid.  She is only good for feeding and scooping.




And don't forget that she takes us to that mean v-e-t.




I kinda like her.  She pets me and loves on me.





You disgust me, you traitor!!



I dunno.  She is awful nice to us.  She puts up with you, Dunkin!



So who are we gonna get to ship off the pesky one?



Maybe the next time Momma goes out of town, we can have the catsitter do it!!




Great Idea.  Meeting adjourned...... For another day.


Stay tuned to find out if Gracie will be making snow angels
or roping little doggies!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment