Thursday, April 11, 2013

This N' That Thursday

As I have previously stated, this time of year is my favorite here in Texas.  I LOVE the bluebonnets and wildflowers.  So I have a few shots for you today.


I love the bluebonnets.  On a good year, the sides of Mopac will look blue.


We have a decent turnout this year.


Not the best I've seen,


but certainly not the worst, either.


Don't know what these little purple flowers are, but they are pretty.


I took these photos out by my sister's house in the country.




The blue is soo pretty.


















I have two orchid plants that are blooming right now.  Here are a few pictures for you.  More to come as more bloom!!













Bonus Gracie shot for you.  Love that little girl.
Today is her 1st birthday!  Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!










2012:  Yard Art

2 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty flowers! And Happy Birthday, Gracie! We hope you're having an extra special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great birthday! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete