Friday, April 12, 2013

Fantastic Five Feline Friday



Gracie in her big box.


Dunkin in front of the treat jar.


I keep their Zuke's Cat Treats with Glucosamine and Chondroitin in the jar.  Last night, I got home, and the lid was off and most of the treats were gone.  Not sure who the culprit is, but I must have not put the lid on tight, or one of them grew opposable thumbs overnight.


I would never do that, Mom!!!


Dunkin did it!!  I saw him.  But he did share!



I would never!!


He did so!


Look at this angelic face.  Is this the face of a serial treat killer?


How about now?



He did it, I tell you.


Tell me you believe me, Mom!

I do, Gracie!



Whew, that was close!


Maybe I helped a little....


But they are yummy treats!



Well. I had nothing to do with it!!



Really!!


I am a sweet lovable boy.



I don't even like the darned things!!



Really I don't!



Honestly!


She is telling the truth!



I like them, but I was nowhere near the scene of the crime...



Don't look at me, I was in the garage!



And I don't like them either!


Look at that smug face!











2012:  Dunkin's Domain

3 comments:

  1. Dang! We're sorry we missed out on the treat party! Call us next time you get the lid off! :)

    ReplyDelete