Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dunkin's Domain

Dunkin really does believe everything was put on earth for him.  He is the center of the world.  I have these HUGE decorative pillows on my couch.  I stand them up because they are so big.  I got them at Pier 1 and they were quite expensive.  Dunkin believes the pillows are for him....  He will knock one or both of them down, and lay on them.  Joey will usually join him. 


 I love his little face.  It can be so expressive. 
This is pre-knock down.






He loves the pillows.
















Here is an Instagram photo on the pillow.











So I got a new comforter for my bed.  I loved the pattern, and as the pieces went on sale, I bought the shams and extra pillows.  This is what it looks like.

When I got home from work the other day, this is what I saw.

ALL PILLOWS BELONG TO ME......DUNKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment