Friday, August 3, 2012

Fantastic Feline Friday

Bebe's first......

Gracie

 Such a beautiful girl

Here I think she looks like Looney Jake from Love & Hisses....

She is the sweetest thing.....

Look!!! A Gracie sized box......


I will begin deconstruction immediately!!!












Today, both the FAP's make an appearance....

Derby

Dallas












Joey & his boxes......

I LOVE ALL BOXES EQUALLY!!!!

Well, maybe not.  I am particular to this one.....












 Dunkin in the hammick.

Yes, that is a plastic bag underneath it.  SOMEONE (I won't mention any names, but his initials are Dunkin) pees on beds and hammiks.  I guess I should be grateful that is the only place he pees.  I can always wash them.

I am very comfy, thank you.

Innocent angel......

No comments:

Post a Comment