Monday, August 6, 2012

Magical Monday

Lots of pics today....

Starting with Gracie.......


I just love this little girl.....

I think she looks coquettish here....

I am beautiful, don't you think?

She LOVES those fluffy balls.  She will actually play fetch with them.  I throw the ball, and she brings it back..... 5:00 in the morning is her favorite time to play......

She is getting bigger.  She goes to the vet on Friday to be spayed (or as my friend Wendy says, "to have her uterus removed").  Wendy is a nurse....











Next up: Dallas


Here is the normally elusive Dallas outside of her natural environment of her bed........

Back in her comfort zone....

I AM a Feline American Princess.......

Don't you forget it!!!












and Derby....



In her cube.....


she loves that cube......













...and the boys.....

Joey....


Have I mentioned what a sweetheart he is?  Just loves everyone.....


And I am handsome, am I not?

I love his little triangle of white right by his mouth...


It kind of makes his mouth look a little crooked.....














Finally, .... Dunkin.....


Biggest baby in the house......

Intently watching tv.....


I am ignoring you.......

He does this funny thing with his paw... he will fold it under him like this picture, and then he will straighten it out, then he will fold it under again, and straighten it out.  Back and forth, back and forth...he is so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment