Thursday, October 11, 2012

This N' That Thursday

Baby E is 5 months old.




The look on her face cracks me up!  "What are these things at the end of my leg?"
 She rolled over by herself while we were in New York.


Ready for her drivers permit....


I think she looks like a little dancer here.  All she needs are jazz hands!!


Yum, Avocado!!


She loves glasses.  


Her mom was giving her some medicine here.  What a face!!


In our hotel room in New York.


Her shirt says "My Aunt is my best friend"


What a cutie pie


We were at the restaurant that my niece works at in New York.  What a face!!


It was applesauce, and she likes applesauce.....


Being held by her Auntie K.....


She loves plastic cups.  If she was crying, we gave her a plastic cup and she was as happy as a clam.....


Hook em Horns!!


Her grandad.


I want to walk....


What a princess.....


And a cool kitty....


Loves her Bingley......


She is getting so big.....



Rooting for the Baylor Bears......

My niece did her undergrad at Baylor, and got her Masters from UT.


She LOVES her daddy.....


Yes, I am 5 months old!!!


Look at me sit up by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment