Thursday, October 25, 2012

This N' That Thursday

Dunkin has been acting snarky lately.  Well, more snarky that he usually is....

Then his left eye starting tearing, and he was keeping it mostly closed.....

So today, we visited Dr. Wood. 

Dunkin can be REAL snarky at the vet's.

Anyway, because he has lost 4 pounds since the last time we were there in March of this year( 22 lbs down to 18), and his increased snarkiness, I asked Dr. Wood to run some blood work when he looked at Dunkin's eye.  And to cut his nails.....

So... he did not see a scratch on his eye, so I have eye drops to give him 3 times a day.  The blood results will be in on Friday.....and he is MAJORLY pissed at me.....

Even thought he is a huge pain in the ass, he is still my baby.  Please send thoughts and prayers his way.....

So  Dunkin in all his snarkiness......



Go away, I am angry at you....


They stuck me with a needle, and cut my nails....


You know I hate to get my nails cut.....


I no like you anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment