Friday, March 15, 2013

Fantastic Five Feline Friday



Mr Groucypants


I am NOT grouchy, I am discerning...



Discerning, my eye.  You are grouchy!


We both concur- you are a grouch.


Gracie trying out a new yoga move.



Goofy girl.  Don't know why she does it.



I am NOT grouchy!



Yes, you are!!  Yes, you are!!



I agree.



Yes, I am talking to you, Mr. Grouchypants!


He scares me.  That's why I hide in the garage.



Plus it's really pleasant out here right now.


I like my self-warming bed, thank you!


All that new-fangled stuff.  Hrmpf!


Gracie in her box with some of her favorite toys.

I find them all over the house....



These are mine!!  I try to hide them!




Oops, I have an itch!

1 comment:

  1. Dunkin, you are well deserving of the nickname Mr. Grouchy pants. And Dallas and Derby, you appear to be too bored to care much about what's going on. 

Purrs and hugs to you three and Gracie and Joey from the kitties at www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete