Friday, March 1, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

I received a nomination from  Janet Blue at The Cat on my Head blog.  I am supposed to answer the following questions...

1. Why did you start blogging?  I started blogging mainly because of Love & Hisses.  I truly enjoy Robyn Anderson's blog.  She is so clever and takes amazing pictures.  I thought it would be fun to post pictures of my furkids every day.  I should write more.  I don't because I often want to write really personal things about myself.  Just can't put it out there on the Interwebs....

2. Summer or Winter Olympics and favorite sport?  Honestly, I didn't watch either.  I don't know why.  I just find them both boring.  I do enjoy baseball.  Actually I did watch some of the Summer Olympics.  I loved the skateboarding.

3. What’s the most outrageous/daring thing on your Bucket List?   I don't really have one.  I am pretty low keyed.  I really want to go on a cruise someday.

4. For the women: Ryan Gosling or Hugh Jackman? For the men: Halle Berry or Emma Stone?   Hugh Jackman.  He is sooooo yummy.

5. If you were forced to appear on a reality show, which one would you choose?  I hate reality shows.  If I had to be on one, I guess it would be a cooking one.

6. Would you rather spend $200 on a great pair of shoes or a gourmet meal?  Meal.  Absolutely. Unless the shoes were sooooo comfortable.

7. Favorite ice cream flavor?  Butter Crunch by Blue Bell.  (Butterfingers in vanilla ice cream)

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?  On a beach.

9. What was your very first job?  My first job was a busgirl at a cafeteria in Kansas City.

10. What is your favorite and least favorite veggie?  Hands down, Brussel sprouts.

11. What one cancelled television (recent or from the long-ago past) show would you like to see return?  I loved "The A Team."

We will see what happens now......

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's nice to meet you! We saw your blog mentioned over at The Cat on My Head. Congrats on your award. We enjoyed reading your answers. Our mom agrees with your assessment of Hugh Jackman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! and my fellow blog, I enjoy your blog so much that I have nominated you for this award also; The Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my link for more information http://foxymblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/little-old-me-nominated-meeow.html#.UTLX6TCsiSo

    ReplyDelete