Monday, March 25, 2013

Manic Monday

Today is all about the little maniac Gracie.  Sometimes she just goes nuts.....



I spy with my own eye--- something green.



There is a little creature hanging at the end of the felt thing.  She loves to attack it.


I say, Gracie, kill the creature....


Kill the creature...


What creature are you talking about?


The one under your claw.....


Where did it go.....



Looking for the creature....



Is it in here?


No.



Is it hiding behind the pole?

No.


I think it is up there.....




Uppsy Daisy.....

Where is that creature.



Here it is.  



Now I will keel it.



Looking for the elusive creature.



Got it!!!!

Now you are mine!!!!!



I am victorious!!!!!




It is dead!!!












I am the great hunter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment