Monday, July 2, 2012

Mushy Monday

Today's pictures should make you go AAAWWWWWW.  The FAPs chose not to be involved. 

Dunkin in the new KittyPod.  I got it off a Groupon.  Don't you just love those things?

I am surprised that he fits thru the opening.  He is one big cat.

Joey in the office chair.  He likes the office.  It is nice and quiet.  

Here Joey takes a mini bath.

Sweet little man.

 And Princess Gracie arrives on the scene.

She is still a sweetie.  This weekend I left her out while I was running errands.  All was well, so I am going to start leaving her out during the day while I am at work.  She is getting along with everyone well.  (Well except for the FAPS, they still hiss at her, but then again, they hiss at everyone.)

She like to snuggle up against me at night.  

I think she is just beautiful.  Did I mention how much I love gray kittehs?













A video for you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment