Thursday, July 26, 2012

This N' That Thursday

Kitteh pictures for you today....

Gracie first...

 She is such a sweetie

Don't you just love that little face

I love it when they curl their tails around their feet.

She is infatuated with the camera cord.

I WILL get that cord!!!  Notice her little tongue.












Next up,

Dallas....


Darling, I am so bored with this already......


Are we done yet?












Derby......


In her chair


Sorry for the darkness of this photo.  If I want their eyes open, I have to take the picture without a flash.










Joey next......



Looking out the office window


I am a happy kitty.....


I luv my box.....













And finally.....Dunkin.....


He was a little more cooperative today......

I no wanna look at you......

What?????

No comments:

Post a Comment