Thursday, May 17, 2012

This N' That Thursday

Guess what I am doing tonight?  I am going to see Martina McBride in concert.  My friend, A, who is a staunch country & western fan, has decided that I need to see Martina McBride (either that or he didn't want to go by himself to the concert).  So he bought me a ticket for my birthday (later in the month).   I'm trying to decide what to wear.  I will probably wear my boots...with my boot charms, of course. 

These are Ariats.  They are the absolute most comfortable boots I have ever owned.  I love them.  They are pretty beat up, cause I wear them a lot.

After my mom passed away in 2010, my sister and I were doing some grief shopping, and we both got Ariats.  Every time I wear them,  I think of Mom.

I have been informed by A that you don't wear cowboy hats to indoor concerts, and since the concert is at the new Austin City Limits Live Concert Hall, I guess I will not be wearing my hat.  Oh well.  I did a previous post on the hat band that I made here.

I think I will wear a skirt, so you can see the boot charms.  I love them.  I got them at Canton.  Way cool.


So I will be rocking with Martina tonight. 

Here is a pic of Joey catching some late afternoon rays.


Have a great Thursday, Y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment