Monday, May 21, 2012

Manly Monday

Today is about the boys.  Some time ago, I ordered some bow ties for the boys from SnoopCattyCatt on Etsy.  Since Joey is a tuxedo, of course I ordered him a red bow tie.  Here he is sporting it.  Tell me he is not the most handsome little man. 

Sorry the picture is blurry, but the boy just wouldn't hold still.











Dunkin, on the other hand, is a blue boy.  He looks so handsome in blue, don't you think?

He was not at all happy with the whole bow tie situation.  He is definitely scowling at me here.  He was hiding under the dining room table.....











So I think I am going to enter them into Austin's most eligible bachelor contest.  Although they have both been fixed, so it will only be a platonic relationship.......

A short video showing how much Joey enjoys his scritches......he will roll back and forth...the boy loves his scritches......


No comments:

Post a Comment