Thursday, May 24, 2012

This N' That Thursday-Martina McBride


Martina McBride Rocked.  The Concert was so awesome.  She is so down to earth and sweet.  I was not familiar with most of her songs, and I still really enjoyed the concert.  She is this tiny little woman with a really big voice. 
The concert was at ACL and they recently put up a statue of Willie Nelson.















 Across the street is Austin Rocks, a music/clothing store.  I like the sign.















Yes, I rocked the boots and the boot charms.  I was a happening chick.















So Saturday, I went to a composting class at Pioneer Farms here in Austin.  There was this HUMONGOUS prickly pear there.  There were still a few blooms on it.  I bet it was really beautiful when the whole thing was blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment