Monday, June 25, 2012

Manic Monday

To quote a famous song, "It's just another Manic Monday."  I went to post on Sunday night, but had problem after problem, I cannot begin to tell you....

Finally all is calm and well.

Pics of the kids.

 Derby's sweet little face.  Too bad she is such a FAP.
 Dunkin watching his favorite TV show and giving it his thumbs up.
 Joey, Mr. "I love everybody".
 Dallas, I am the Queen and I know it.  I am also a FAP!
Dunkin and Joey on the Hammick.  I am surprised they both fit!











And Now for Gracie.....

 Look at that paw.......
All curled up in Dunkin's favorite bed.












 Oh, Hai, Mommy.
 So you think I am bee-u-ti-ful?

Look, Mommy, this is my lost in the distance gaze...

Here is a link to a darling video of Gracie.


No comments:

Post a Comment